Secret Harbour Square
We were engaged, under an ECI agreement, to assist in the finalisation of the design for the expansion and redevelopment of the Secret Harbour Shopping Centre (Stage 2). Following completion of the design, we were appointed to deliver the redevelopment.
The redevelopment comprises:
- 4,200m² Coles Supermarket;
- 1,550m² ALDI store;
- 650m² mini major and additional 400m² of floor space to the existing Woolworths supermarket;
- 4,000m² of specialty shops;
- four new kiosks;
- 500 new on-grade grade carparks; and
- General upgrades of the existing shopping centre (inclusive of new lighting, feature timber ceilings, signage, mall flooring, upgrade to the east and west façade and entries).
We delivered the original Secret Harbour Shopping Centre in 2006 and are pleased to be involved in its continued growth.
Completion Date: Jun 2017
Location: Secret Harbour, WA
Market Sector: Commercial